Tuesday, October 18

Trials of Life

My life has changed so much in last 6 years.
We have had ups and downs, ins and outs.
I went through a depressing phase 4 years ago..
with the ins and outs of trials, testings and pain.
In all things.. Christ gives me strength!

I think when you become a parent, the trails that you though you had before, diminish
Life has a different meaning
You would do anything for your child
you worry
 you lose sleep-
not just because you have a cranky child
but that you just want to watch them- protect them
then on a few days you think that you must be the worst parent ever.

I don't no why I worry so much
maybe its the trials of being self-employed
or wondering if our child will be diagnosed with my disease.
Its life- and I need to have Faith

little R strengthens me each and everyday
even the times when I hear the rattling of the box of Lego's hitting the hardwood floor.

bit by bit she builds


wow MOM look what I made!

look at how high I can build!
-with no worries of the leaning tower

because if it falls we go right back and start again!!

That's LIFE
In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have over come the world.
John 16:33

God doesn't just give us anything He won't handle for us,
if we have Faith.
on our own we are weak.
In all things God works for the good of those who love HIM
Romans 8:28
What trials are you going through?

God Bless

No comments: