Friday, April 29

DIY no-sew Scarf

I LOVE fashion and simple DIY ideas
but most fashion DIY requires some kind of needlework
also known as the sewing machine.
Which I will not even attempt anymore..do too many failed disasters!
so when stumbled upon this DIY -of one of my favorite
fashion accessories- I am head over heals!!
I love love love scarves!
AND THESE ARE MADE FROM A T-SHIRT!!
WITH NO SEWING
Yes I said NO SEWING!!
 All you need is a XL-XXL t-shirt and
viola!!
you can make an amazing fashionable scarf
thank you


theDIYdish_scarves14a

Aren't these amazing!!!
so hard to believe that they are made from a t-shirt!
Looks like I will need to raid my husbands closet!
Hop on over to the DIY dish for the video tutorial!!



Hope to inspire you to
take the ordinary and make it extraordinary






No comments: