Friday, March 18

Down Memory Lane

A Trip Down Memory Lane.....


Check out my latest invite I just add into my collection today!
When I started this invite I only had the Tree..
A Tree- what is a Tree

tree, n., 1.a plant having a permanently woody main stem or trunk, ordinarily growing to  a considerable height, developing branches at some distance from the ground. 2.FAMILY TREE

FAMILY TREE.
perfect.

Then I sat and started thinking what I could add to this beautiful twirly FAMILY TREE..
I started sipping some tea...
then it hit me Stepping Stones!!

So  I started bending and twisting circles until I came up with looks sorta like
STEPPING STONES.

step'ping•stone', n. 1.a stone for stepping on in crossing a stream. 2. any means or stage of advancement or improvement.

So now I had the tree and stepping stones.
after some more tea sipping came the pink bike!

Everyone has a Family Tree, whether its big or small
We each leave our footprints on the stepping stones of life.
Some of our footprints might have been a little rough and edgy,
 but the Stream of Life has made them shiny and smooth.

So grab your bike and lets ride..
Down Memory Lane!

 mem'ory lane', n. the memory of one's past life likened to a road down which one may travel: to walk down memory lane.

It is one of my favorite, not because of the beautiful twirly tree or the hot pink bike, but of what it entails..
Memory Lane


Memory Lane Picture Frame
I saw this cute idea and wanted to share!!! 

Memory Lane Picture Frame  

  • Picture frame (flat wood or plastic works best)
  • Costume jewelry
  • Foam brush
  • Strong craft glue (we like Crafter's Pick The Ultimate Glue)
 Instructions
  1. To prepare the jewelry, remove earring and brooch backs and unstring any beads. Remove the glass from the picture frame.
  2. Working in sections, use the foam brush to apply a thick layer of glue, then press on the beads and jewelry. When the frame is completely dry, reinsert the glass.


Hope your inspired!


No comments: